Friday, August 19, 2016

Coral, Mint and Navy Brunch Shower

A few weeks ago I had the immense pleasure, and sweet honor of throwing my sister in love a wedding shower. It's crazy to think about the young teen I met nearly seven years ago has grown into such a lovely, young lady ready to walk an aisle into forever.

As I've done for past showers (see the rustic shower here, oh and their invitation suite, and the couples shower here and here), I crafted the wedding shower in their wedding colors. So far, brides have loved this because it fits with their wedding vision and gives them decor/etc for the wedding day too.

We planned on a brunch theme even though it was later in the afternoon. I just had to attempt some mini chicken and waffles and also this cute donut hole tower. Loved the mini chicken and waffles but that donut tower was way harder than I imagined. Yall, don't do it, not worth it. ;)

We played the "newlywed game" while they opened gifts. It's such a fun way to allow guests to interact with the couple and for the couple to not feel so much pressure while opening gifts. There were some other activities here and there too, like this one. Mostly, we enjoyed time altogether and cheerily chatted about the upcoming wedding day!

Much thanks to the sweet ladies who helped put this lovely afternoon together, Valerie and Jennifer, this wouldn't have happened without you!

What's been your favorite part of a couples shower?



















Curious about some of the inspiration? Check out my wedding showers pinterest board.
Fun fact, these are my favorite diy lately for showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover