Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A Sneak Peak

My sweet SIL is getting MARRIED this weekend! My, where oh where has time gone??? I posted about her fun wedding shower here but I'm super excited to share some sneak peaks of the wedding day, if I get a chance to. This will be the second wedding that Kevin and I have had the honor of both being in. Which is just really fun to do together. I've got a navy blue dress, he's got a navy blue tie and we're both itching for wedding day to watch that pretty lady walk the aisle!

In related news, Kevin and I have been working up a little project and decided to take our first stab at the idea with her wedding. I'm not yet ready to give you the full dibs on it but hopefully, I will someday soon!! Until then, you can catch what we've been up to on my instagram. We've been posting little graphics leading up to her wedding. Last night was totally different and I had such fun making it. We're five days (well yesterday, we were, today is FOUR!) out so here's a peak about what we've been up to:






4 days and we'll be pulling out our dance moves...

1 comment:

  1. Joyous to know about your sister-in-law’s wedding. Last month, arranged my cousin’s engagement party at one of beautiful corporate event venues San Francisco. Purchased rings on their behalf and arranged a lovely engagement party for them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover