Monday, August 24, 2015

Oh Baby, Baby


Oh my.
Yall I have found another new hobby, and I already have too many.
Photographing babies.
This little practice session stole my heart.
I adored every minute.

















Our sweet friends brought their little child into this world just over two weeks ago now and we had the immense pleasure of spending a Sunday afternoon with them a week after his birth. Everyone says he looks like his dad but I see both of them in their little guy. What fun it has been to walk through so many season already with these sweet friends. From college, to proposal, to wedding shower, to wedding, to pregnancy announcement,to gender announcement, to baby shower and now their baby.

While Kevin and I still plan on waiting for a while to have our own little human, it sure was fun to talk about what the future would look like for this group. There's going to come a day that we no longer all fit in one of our,  at least currently, cars. There are so many seasons yet to go through, and I know we'll always have these two on our side and walking with us.

2 comments:

  1. SO. CUTE.
    And getting good baby photos doesn't seem easy, with an oblivious model ;) But you did SUCH a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh my goodness! Those little toesies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover