Friday, March 27, 2015

Flashback Friday Five


Goodness friends, time is something I cannot grasp. It blows my mind that it's already Friday. I thought I'd copy Karla and do a little friday five combined with my flashback friday.

ONE: ONE year ago I was recapping a sweet wedding shower for some of our friends. It was the first big party we had at our little duplex and it was such a blast! I had so much fun with the decorations, vintage rustic chic themed, and the invitations + games. It was a blast and I still gaze at the photos with fond memories.

TWO: I shared a collaboration post between myself and Campus Book Rentals, two, in which I shared some of my favorite college memories and study spots. I'd love to hear what some of yours were.

THREE: Over Christmas I watched my two sisters and one husband, three, become good friends. A dream come true for me that just made my heart bust. I still can't stop smiling about it. Those pictures are some of my very favorite.



FOUR: Last year my girlfriends and I, all four of us, got together for one of our last big girl weekends for a while. Then, one was preparing to move away to California to begin her new life as a lighting designer. Another was preparing to move up back to Oklahoma for grad school and another was going into her last year of med school. Then of course, I was studying for the NCIDQ. Now, one is still in Cali, one is enjoying her grad school program, and the other is preparing for a move to North Carolina for residency. The four of us will be spread across three states. I think a savings account for travel funds just to visit these women needs to begin.

I'm pumped for the adventure this weekend brings! I'll be sharing about it all soon. What is on your weekend agenda??

2 comments:

  1. love, love party planning and hosting things at our home! hope you have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely memories :)

    I'm so excited for this weekend. I won broadway tickets, so I'm going to NY with my mom. I'll finally be seeing one of my favorite performers live!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover