Friday, March 13, 2015

An Outpour of Love


From the moment we've been talking about the opportunity to go to Denmark we have received so much love and care. It has absolutely blown me away. The sweet messages. The help in everything from taking care of our sweet puppy girl to the house and even finances. I'm simply blown away... I'm not sure I even have another explanation.

I truly can't even fathom the number of prayers that have been said for us.

All I can say is simple, thank you.

All I can do is give God the glory.

It is amazing what God does in the lives of His children. He always provides. He always surprises. He always loves. It isn't always the easy choice but it's always the best choice to trust Him.



My prayer for this trip is that my eyes are opened to the world of God's people. I'm praying that Kevin and I will cherish every moment. I'm praying that in the time I have away from work I can bring God glory in my free time. I'm praying that in one way or another we will touch lives for Christ. Lord, be ever in control.


How blessed is God! And what a blessing He is! He's the Father of our Master, Jesus Christ, and takes us to the high places of blessing in Him. Long before he laid down earth's foundations, He has us in mind, had settled on us as the focus of His love, to be made whole and holy by His love. Long, long ago He decided to adopt us into His family through Jesus Christ. He wanted us to enter into the celebration of His lavish gift-giving by the hand of His beloved Son.
Ephesians 1: 3-6 (The Message) 

.


2 comments:

  1. The family of God is a great thing indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you--and this post was very encouraging to me as well, because we're waiting on some news of our own and praying that what needs to happen will. It's encouraging to see how God works in others' lives!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover