Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Believing Miracles?




The last time I blogged was days ago. My pattern in blogging has changed greatly over the last several months. I've just been really getting into things at home and centering my time over my people that are here with me. I miss blogging at times, and there's still a million topics rolling around in my head at once but I know the Lord has me in a different place for the time being.

Of the new things going on, my craft room is near completion-oh how giddy I am about this, I've lost 6 pounds when I finally starting giving God authority in my body, I've scheduled to have all four of my wisdom teeth removed, Kevin and I totally swapped our living room layout-this may not sound like a big deal but it was and we're loving it, Kevin and I may be stepping into a fun adventure for a month-waiting on God's clarity in this, I love our life group more and more, and in career related life I'm working my days away putting out fires and having fun with an entire campus worth of furniture-talk about busy!

God's doing marvelous things in my heart, teaching me about his insane authority and control, and reminding me of the sweet peace that comes in just trusting Him alone.

In some number of days, hopefully not long from now, I hope to share all the wonderfulness that is now my craft room/guest room. All I can say is, to God be the glory! Kevin asked me today why he keeps finding that light on in the mornings...well I just keep opening the door, turning on the light, and staring at it. I look around that room and see so much of God's hand in play. From my framed interior design certification and registration, to caricatures with precious friends, to samples turned art from reps, gifts from reps, and monetary birthday gifts turning into much bigger creations than I ever imagined!


If I could put my finger on one thing the Lord has been revealing to me, it is that He still performs miracles, and He does so DAILY!



Psalm 77:14 You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.

So tell me, what are some miracles you're seeing in your life? Big, small, and all the in between.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of excitement for you two lately—can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet season you're in :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover