Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Would you take time?



I've been asked a lot about what it's like to work in a private sector since I worked public previously. There are a number of differences but I think one my favorites has to be the camaraderie, honor and fun there is in being in the private sector. Since we are in competition with other firms for work, there is a great sense of teamwork and pride that go into each project.

I can't believe it has almost been a year since I had my first day here. It really just blows my mind!

Today, I'm reaching out to all of you to help my firm celebrate in another way. We have three big projects up for an award this year in Oklahoma and we couldn't be prouder. Would you be willing to take some time to vote for us? Anyone and everyone, anywhere can participate!

It is as easy as 1,2,3 and super fast! Would you take some time?

1.Click this link
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom click, "click here to vote"
3. Submit your votes. Our projects are entries 13, 14, and 15.



Send it to your friends and family & share on social media too please! Anyone, anywhere can vote!

4 comments:

  1. So exciting! My temp job was at a General Contractor so I definitely understood the competing part real quick! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy to see that you truly enjoy your job! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So long as Canadians can vote, I'm more than happy to do my part and am off to try right now.

    Big hugs & many thanks for your lovely comment on Sunday's blog post,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover