Thursday, September 25, 2014

Current Favorite Hobby


I can't believe I started working on these little works of art a year ago now! They were Christmas gifts for nearly everyone in my family last year. I've really enjoyed making them for fun over the past year for weddings and birthdays and everything in between. They each take me around an hour or so to do, usually dependent upon the detail in them. I've really come to crave the time with my pencils on my draft board upstairs in my craft room, light coming in from the window...ahhh

I'm working on a new take on these right now and I can't wait to share it. The first one is going to one of my co-workers. We shall see who gets the next one.

I thought I would just share a collection of the work I've done over the past year today. It's crazy how different the scanned ones look from the photographs of them taken with our DSLR. That camera is constantly blowing my mind.

Which one is your favorite?

What have you really enjoyed making lately?







 
























7 comments:

  1. how cute are these!!! and you!! you're so creative--love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started mentally listing my favorites to write here and then there were so many I loved! The A, the G, the house, the one for Samantha...and on and on. I hope you open an Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet! I love the one with the little house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these are so pretty! You really have a talent! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I have such a talented friend! :D I LOVE the one you made me! You have done soooo many...can't wait to see what you come up with next! (also is my no reply thing fixed?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How talented and artistic of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I don't think I could pick a favorite! You make me want to try and make one for my little Rebekah... Would you ever do a tutorial on how you do them? Or like a time laps video of you making one?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover