Friday, August 22, 2014

Summer Date: Night at the Ballpark

Play Ball!

Ah baseball, a classic American summertime favorite. When Cassie emailed me about this link-up idea I was all in because I knew exactly what I wanted to write about. At the beginning of the summer Holly invited Kevin and I to attend a Red Hawks game with her and her sweet man. I love going  to baseball games! Love the atmosphere, the game, the people, the music. It's all so fun. A great summer time date night!

SO in July, Holly and I and our husbands went downtown OKC for a baseball game.

Our double date night was made even better because it was Holly's BIRTHDAY! 
Happy belated Birthday to the prettiest, kindest and most thoughtful lady! I love being your friend and I'm SO honored you allowed me to spend your birthday with you! 

Ballpark Date Night
1. Attend the Game
2. Pick up some game time food from concessions
3. Enjoy the Game
4. Laugh at the in-between sillyness
5. Take pictures
6. Talk, laugh, and enjoy each others' company.















Now link up your date night idea with us!



Details you need to know:
1)      Create a post that has a date night idea or shows a date night that you did that others could replicate.
2)      Add this widget to the bottom of your post.
3)      The link up will be live Friday, Aug 22 at 7am CST and run until Monday, Aug 25 at midnight CST. Add your post url to the link up during this time.
4)      Visit and promote some of the other posts on the link up!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love going to local minor league games....the food, the people watching...everything except the baseball ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up your summer date idea! Baseball is always a fun option! And there are always times they have special stuff going on at the game as well. Can't believe summer is coming to an end soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ballgames with friends and family are always fun. I love splurging a little on snacks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover