Monday, August 11, 2014

MORE anniversary pictures!

This past week has been so relaxing at home, so peaceful and so enjoyable. It seems like Kevin and I were hopping from one thing to another all summer. Since my fall everything really did slow down. We enjoyed our evenings together doing little things around the house and just relaxing with one another and Paisley of course. We started our emeals program and we're loving that. I'm really curious to see if it helps our grocery budget like I'm hoping it will. 

Then Friday came and oh man I felt as though I'd been hit with a ton of bricks. My legs were so achy, I was visiting the toilet more than I'd like to admit, and I was having severe cramps. It was just weird and obviously no fun. After a series of calls I ended up being in the ER to be diagnosed with the stomach flu, mention Mirena to the urgentcare people and they freak out, so of course that slowed down my weekend plans. All of my plans, in fact, went out the window. All of them. 

This week is entirely different.There is something going on every night, literally. I'm greatly looking forward to each of them. We have church commitments, a date night(we are finally giving that wine and paint thing a try, minus the wine since the one I chose said to bring your own, we're not big wine drinkers anyway), work commitments, and a night away for me( I'm visiting a friend!).

So while I'm off being a busy body this week, I thought I'd share some more of our anniversary pictures! And stay tuned because on Wednesday I have my newest client's lounge room design ready for yall! We love, love, love our photographer! I have no idea where life will take us but if we stay here in Oklahoma I thoroughly plan on requiring her to take maternity, delivery, newborn, family, and anniversary pictures until forever. How fun would it be to have her with us through all those life events? 









this is one of my current favorites right now...can't stop looking at...




The first post on our anniversary pictures, here.
Our anniversary video, here.
Our anniversary recap, here.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better! And seriously? Why is it such a big deal that you have a mirena?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, I am loving that first one. I always love finding other Oklahoma bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm so so sorry that you were sick! That sucks! Hope the next week goes better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover