Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Finish This, Vol. 3

I always love reading Arizona Russum's Finish This link up. I've joined in a couple times in the past and thought this would be a fun week to jump back in. You should join us! Also, fun fact...it's 4 months till my birthday!!! hey!!

Since this week's theme seems to be school, I thought I'd pop in some old pictures from high school and college. I look a little older now, right?





If I went back to school, I would study...
I think I'd study photography or some sort of graphic design. It sounds interesting to me. But I'm also totally against going to school so this is a huge IF
My favorite subject in school...
was art class in high school...bahaha or lunch? okay, okay was probably english, I love to read. In college, my favorite class were my studio classes even though they carried the most stress and work with them. 

I wish I had paid more attention...
in my business classes in college. I mean I can say I have a business minor but it's kind of embarrassing to admit that I hardly remember any of it. Not to mention, I basically just did what I had to to pass those classes.
The dumbest thing I did in high school was...
fall for all my friends' pranks. enough said

In high school, I thought I knew...
hhmmm, better than my mom. I was a classic teenager...it's true. My mom and I had so many arguments, so many bad bad arguments but my mom and I always made up. My mom to this day is one of my best friends. 








post signature

5 comments:

  1. You're so cute! I argued with my mom ALL the time in high school AND middle school. Ugh. And yay English! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a business major too! I realllly wish I had paid more attention in those classes - understanding business is so important for everyone, but I really didn't get that then either :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like a lot of friends who majored in business say the same thing about paying attention more in college. Who knows, maybe its a business thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute way to look back at the past, and loved the pics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover