Friday, August 1, 2014

Anniversary VIDEO!


Well today we celebrate 26 months of being married and over four and half years of being together...crazy! 2 months post your anniversary is an appropriate time to share things right? Since I posted some of our anniversary pictures yesterday I thought today might be an appropriate day to continue anniversary fun. 
It's no surprise that Kevin enjoys putting little videos together. I've posted us singing t-swift, our wedding, our first anniversary and a happy birthday paisley video. He plans to create a video for every year of our marriage. 
My sweet and talented man, I love you! Thank you for savoring each year with a video. I'm so honored to be your wife. I can't believe we are two months into year three! Wow! I love you with all my heart. You are without a doubt my best friend. Every new day with you is a sweet adventure. I know our future holds so many wonderful things but for now I'm enjoying the precious present. I love you my dear! Thank you for sharing this video with the world.
We neglected to take much video this year so it's heavy on the pictures but we're working on doing better with that. Also, yes we are ridiculously cheesy...just go with it.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Loved this video, Veronica!

    Kevin, you did such a great job - so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover