Friday, July 25, 2014

Cropping?




I'm bringing around an old favorite today, a long time ago Ashley used to host a Friday link-up called Friday's Letters,search my blog and you'll find TONS of posts, and I just loved it. Today I'm bringing it back! I don't have a link-up set up but write your letters and post in a comment below, I'd love to read them!

Dear Friday, I thought you were so far away just four days ago and now here you are. You bring my first experience with our firm's summer retreat and you bring me a husband home with me. You also bring a half-day work-day and for that I'm so very thankful.

Dear Paisley, you've been a tad cranky lately...I may want to squeeze and hold you all the time but that doesn't mean you get to be cranky about it. However, you've also been incredibly well behaved lately. Thanks for quitting your chewing addiction and for being a sweet calm girl in the evenings. You are loved.

Dear Husband,  I'm so thankful for this weekend together! I love you so very much. Thank you for caring for me in ways far beyond my eyes can see. You are amazing. I'm praying for your career and your dreams daily. You are loved, even more than Paisley.

Dear  Scrapbooking, I got back into you last weekend and now I'm obsessed once again. What is it about you that keeps me coming back and craving you all the time? I can't wait to spend more time with you this weekend. College will be scrapbooked! Also, umm why do people call you cropping? I don't understand this nickname...it's scrapbooking...why do you just tell them to call you by your full name?

Dear Home, please, please cooperate with the electricians. Our rental company isn't thrilled with you right now which in turn is making us not too thrilled with the rental company. So please, just show the electrician why you refuse to allow the switches in the second bathroom to work... I mean for reals, this is a hazard!

Dear Car, you and I got a lot, and I mean A LOT, of one on one time this week...I'm going to take a stab here and say it's been like 10 hours or more together this week...I'm tired of driving you. I'm sorry.

Dear Chickasha Project, umm furniture install is my favorite and I just LOVE watching you come together! pictures here

Dear life/small group, you rock our world! Our hearts are so full. Our lives are forever changed. We adore each of you. We care deeply for each of you. Thank you for allowing us to become a part of your lives. We are so thankful for you and for your friendships.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Yay for scrapbooking! I now need to start my 2014 book and scrap our recent Mexico trip. Do you do it by hand or digital?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover