Thursday, July 31, 2014

Anniversary Pictures!!!!



Not too long ago Kevin and I celebrated two years of marriage, two! 
I can't believe we are in our third year of marriage...it's just crazy!

The day before our anniversary, we met up with our favorite photographer, at this point I'm just going to call her our photographer, and took some anniversary pictures in downtown OKC. We decided we wanted to dress up more for this one, and I decided that that meant I was going to have to get one of those tulle skirts. I love this skirt yall! I wish it were more acceptable to wear out and about. I'd so wear it to work!

And here are a few of the pictures from the day! 








Can't wait to share more with you later!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. so lovely! I love your makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I need to get professional ones done of us again one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great photo shoot!!! We're still working on scheduling ours since Nate's finishing up his semester but I can't wait for it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun that you did anniversary pictures! Such a fun idea! And I love that you dressed up - that skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover