Thursday, June 19, 2014

Nifty


I wish recapping our vacation was as easy as saying, it was super awesome and I want to go back. We did SO much...I mean like my feet ached at the end of every single day. It was one of the most exhausting vacations I've ever had but most definitely one of the coolest as well! We saw, experienced, tasted, walked, rode...just about everything we could! I checked off some new places on my tour of the United States. Truly, I want to pursue going to all 50 nifty states. 

So eventually, I'll post all about our fantastic trip but for now, I'll just share a few of my favorite pictures and tell you that Samantha is basically the most wonderful lady and meeting her was a dream I never knew I would ever have...more on that later (I've started three blog posts on my adorable little mini ipad (thanks husband again for winning that!) so you can be sure there will be more).


A peek of some of the photos from our week, unedited:
and yes I realize I said peek and yet there are like 20 something photos below...but seriously, there are over 1000 to choose from!
and for more of what we actually did, check out Samantha's fuller recap of our time together!
































post signature

5 comments:

  1. Gosh! There isn't a photo I don't like! The one of you & Samantha with all the columns behind you... LOVE. And you went to DC Cupcakes?! So cool!! =D =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for vacations! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your instagram feed looked so amazing... glad you guys had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...the metro actually looks clean and nice in your pic.

    Also, we have this cupcake truck in Baltimore that blows Georgetown cupcakes out of the water. I may or may not have bought a half dozen today...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you guys had an awesome trip!! You took some really pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover