Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Dear Samantha



Dear Samantha,

My sweet friend, how can I put into words what our vacation together was like? Certainly none of them will do it justice. You are one amazing friend and our time together was just incredible. I don't I think could ever have anticipated how much fun and how easy our time together would be. From the moment I walked out those automatic doors from baggage claim to embrace in a hug to our final picture together right before you drove away... I loved every moment. I had the most amazing time with you! Thank you for planning out an awesome itinerary and for sharing your home with Kevin and I. It was an absolute blast!





Our husbands so surprised me. It's pretty wonderful that they both agreed to this whole idea of ours. Not only agreed but said 'sure I'll hang out with you and this girl you're online friends with and whom I've never spoken to. What good sports they are. And oh my goodness how they became good friends too! What a treasure. I know my heart just smiled when at the end of day one Kevin told me that he was glad we came and that Tim was a pretty cool guy and he was looking forward to our week together. They quickly bonded over sports, of course, while we sat on your bed and chatted the night away. I'm so happy that our men are best buds now too.

Every moment with you was so sweet. You are even more kind and beautiful in real life. Your husband is hilarious. Artie is adorable. Your family is precious. I love that someone said we had the same laugh. I loved that we ended up dressing similarly every day, almost.  I loved that we ordered the same thing almost always at restaurants. I love how we could hang out and chat on your bed together while the men watched sports together on the sofa. I loved seeing where you lived. I loved exploring new places with with you. I loved it all. It all makes me smile as I look back on it.




Meeting you, in person finally, has changed my life! I can't even wait for our future vacations together for I am certain that this trip was just the beginning of many more to come.

Love ya pretty lady!








post signature

4 comments:

  1. Such a blessing to have had such a wonderful experience meeting IRL! I love that y'all dressed so similar, and every single picture portrays the joy that both of you had. So glad you had a wonderful trip!

    Brianna
    xobriannaleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so awesome to be able to make real connections with people! You guys look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great that you had a good time - if online dating works, I guess online friendships can be totally successful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you guys had a good time together. It sounds like you had a blast and I'm so glad the husbands got along. It seems like boys can bond over almost anything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover