Friday, June 20, 2014

BIG Exciting News!!!

"Immeasurable More" Print
source: available for purchase from one amazing blogger that has truly encouraged me, go buy it now!

I think casual half day Fridays might be one of my favorite things about my new job. I mean I love what I actually do there too but come on, jeans and half a day of work? Bring it on! It's been fun to hop onto the laptop and share a bit of something on Friday mornings before I hop into my car and drive to the office.

Today, I get to share super exciting news! News that I was anticipating being able to share for another few weeks. News that I've been praying about since before this year.

If you didn't already see me exploding with surprise on your facebook or instagram feed, the news is
I PASSED THE NCIDQ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep! I couldn't believe my eyes last night as I walked in the door. I came in and Kevin was standing near the table with our big chalkboard propped up, a vase of flowers and some chocolates, well done sir, but I couldn't read what the board said initially, silly glare. And then I got closer and was dumbfounded. I think I spouted out something like,wait how do you know? Are you sure? Is this real life? I was worried he'd checked online and because I'm rather untrusting of the website reliability (I have good reason to be) but no, the answer had come in the mail. He handed me the letter and there it was in black printed ink, congratulations on passing, you are now NCIDQ certified.

OH PRAISE HIM!

After the test days were over, I began praying almost every morning on my way to work. Lord, I know you have the power to make those scores pass, I pray that is your will. And if the results come back that I pass, it's all to your glory. I knew I couldn't make this exam about my own ability. I knew that if I were going to have peace during the waiting season I was going to have to learn to trust my Jesus. Exam booklets turned in, my control was over, it was thenceforth in HIS hands alone.

This incredibly exciting news is all because of HIM. My sweet Savior gave me the peace, confidence, and talent that resulted in a passing score. To HIM belongs the glory and praise alone. It is not me, but Christ in me. 

So today I'm sharing an incredible praise with you! No more praying, for He has delivered His answer. Now praise and thanks is in order! Thank the incredible God who gives abundantly more than I can ever imagine I am worthy of.


And thank ALL of you for praying on my behalf! Your kind words, encouragement and prayers have meant the world to me and I'm so honored to get to share this news with you. Change my request to a praise in your prayer journals/lists/etc. 

instagram

ps: if you're curious about the NCIDQ, why it's important and how I studied, I plan on sharing about that at some point here. Stay tuned.


post signature

10 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a testimony of God's ear for His children! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I was just going to ask what it was you passed but guess I'll stay tuned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!! Congratulations!!!! (Although, I TOTALLY have babies on the mind and was hoping that you were saying you were pregnant. ;-) This is good too, I guess) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay yay yay! I could not be more happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! We all knew you would! And huzzah for those Fridays...mine are casual and in July and Aug they will also be half day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!
    You go girl—congratulations! I'm so glad that all of your hard work has paid off
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, girlie! I knew you could do it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover