Monday, May 19, 2014

Winnie the Pooh Art Prints

A while back one of the ladies from our church, the wife of the pastor who married us, asked me to draw up some Winnie the Pooh art prints for her daughter's second birthday. I said yes almost immediately. I really enjoy drawing with my prismas and it would be something new and different for me.

She posted pictures of the birthday on facebook and it just looked so sweet all together. I'm so happy I got to be a a part of it.








(this is my favorite!)







post signature

7 comments:

  1. They turned out great! You're so talented with that type of thing, I wish I could draw and write like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure did many of them, and they're all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! You have lots of talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how these turned out! You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you should probably open an Etsy shop because these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful and so unique!! I didn't realize Winnie the pooh was so profound. Amazingly talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fine prints! It's rather endearing that some people still stick with the good ol' pen and paper when doing those kinds of lithos. I would love to see how you'll play with digital means, what with the kind of sensibility that you've shown there.

    Hoa Bracken @ Master Copy Print

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover