Thursday, April 3, 2014

Study Breaks

Study breaks are important... so important, and yet so difficult to give yourself..at least for me.
Everyday last week I studied some but definitely gave myself some serious study breaks and it was good. 
On Sunday, after dropping Blue off at the airport (woke up at 4:30am!), taking some practice exams, and church, Kevin and I along with some of our best friends hit the streets of OKC Uptown for  Open Streets...aka food trucks, fun activities, free stuff, etc...and man was the day just absolutely beautiful!
We ate some BBQ, walked around two miles, played some games, ate cupcakes, checked out shops (I found a flower called the Veronica flower! You better bet I'm going back to grab me a bouquet in the near future), and took plenty of pictures!
I miss it already




















post signature

3 comments:

  1. What a fun little festival! You definitely have to give yourself breaks once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaks are definitely important! It looks like you had such a fun time :) And where is your blue purse from?! Its so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Hoola hooping, jenga, sunshine... great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover