Thursday, April 10, 2014

Days Gone By

 don't mind us just pulling a boy-meets-world moment


making : plans in my head for May, June and July
cooking : nachos, at least more than likely...they're my go-to especially when the husband is away (darn overnight shifts)
reading : The Power of a Praying Wife and really, really enjoying it! Also, my NCIDQ study book (on the last chapter!)
watching: Once & Nashville (currently on hold for 3 weeks, arg! guess that's okay since I should study and not watch tv)
lookingat tons of fabric swatches and so excited that my client has liked my choices! Can't wait to see these fun colors all installed! #itsnotallredandwhite!
playingcolors, like I mentioned my client let me have some fun, though coaxing was involved, but I'm pumped to play with more than red and white!
sewing: dreaming about sewing pillows & possibly a blanket for the home. Our white bed needs a little navy blanket to protect it from our crazy pup.
wishingto just be able to wake-up like I used to, peppy and ready to go
enjoying: a home-made salad for lunch, made with love by my husby
waiting: for the weekend, or just the evening...I've been so worn out lately. I just want to be home.
likingthe idea of throwing a memorial day brunch at our home for our small group
wonderingabout how to approach a certain situation
listening: really nothing. I've been taking at least half of my drive to pray in the mornings, and at work I've had more mind-strenuous tasks (not as much CAD work), and on the way home I've been chatting with friends/family.
thanking: my incredible Savior for bringing me peace about the exam last weekend...crazyness
going: no where. absolutely no where. until JUNE when I'll see SAMANTHA (and possibly KARLA)
loving: that the weather has FINALLY warmed up...oh glorious day! 
hoping: for the ability to just really memorize information for the next two exam sections
marvelingat God's work in our lives, especially in our small group...mind blown.
smelling: my salad, eating and typing currently.
wearingmy skinny black crop pants with a sky blue vneck and a green belt with black shiny shoes...not sure it all really goes together but oh wells.
noticing: that I'm feeling more and more at home at my new job every day.
knowingGod sees me, God loves me, God has me
thinking: about the NCIDQ always
pinning: things that I won't get to do or look at until MAY
creating: some winnie the pooh "prints" for a friend of ours SOON
giggling: office jokes
feelingthankful


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Yay spring! and yay color freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a colourful season... how fun to get to design stuff with some freedom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you're counting down to when the exam will be over!! Your playground photos are cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover