Monday, April 21, 2014

a to z

This little blog has been running for well over two years now and I've not done any getting to know you posts in a while so after seeing Gabby's a to z post I decided to copy her.  You know I'm creative like that. Besides, even if most of you have been around since the birth of this blog, things about ourselves change, right? So maybe my answers are a tad different than they used to be, maybe. And if nothing else, well go read Gabby's list!

age:
24, halfway to 25! yikes!

bed size:
Queen for the first time in my life. The hubs and I got ourselves a queen bed, thanks groupon, when we got married. 

chore you hate:
Dishes! Which is ironic because as our schedules have worked out it's the chore I do most in our home. haha

dogs:
=LOVE. As many of you know our black petite lab, Paisley Grace Burns, is basically our child. You better bet she's spoiled rotten...She's the queen and we're just the sorry people...(reference)

favorite color:
Umm this is obvious...CORAL PINK

essential start to your day:
A bowl of cereal, glass of water and some time in the Word learning about my Savior.

gold or silver:
I used to be a gold hater, until the last few months, and now nothing is safe from my gold spray paint and Martha Stewart gold paint. The husband only knows how true this is, as if this party theme weren't obvious enough.

height:
I am 5'4" and considering my mom is 4'11" I take that as a huge accomplishment!
instrument you play:
Do my prisma pencils count as an instrument? I play with them! No? Well then I play ZERO instruments...you should thank me for that.

job title:
I am an interior designer. Can't imagine my life any other way.

kids:
I told you earlier, Paisley, our lab.

live:
In the great hometown of the University of Oklahoma!

married:
yes I am! For coming on TWO years!

nicknames:
Why is this a question? Seriously? Well here we go, take a deep breath because there's a lot... V, VV, Ronica, Ronni, Franca (yes there's a story here), Vernie, little bear (thanks husband), wifey, peanut (it's a family thing), cashew (again family)... that's all I'm revealing..most of these have good stories behind them.

overnight hospital stays:
YAY NONE! Well other than when I was born.

pet peeve:
Is it bad if I have a lot of these? I can't stand it when people don't use their blinker (or turn it on super last minute), leaving crumbs on the counter, my desk being a mess, when my outfit doesn't color match with itself.

quote:
"You are too generous to trifle with me. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes are unchanged; but one word from you will silence me on this subject for ever." -P&P
You had to know I would pick a Pride and Prejudice quote...oh there are many more I could pull out! Notting Hill is full of favorites. And there's always the truth filled words of the Bible too.

righty or lefty:
Righty always.

siblings:
2 younger sisters... they'll never know just how much I love them and admire them!

university attended:
OKLAHOMA where the wind comes sweeping down the plains... in other words, none other than THE UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA! BOOMER SOONER YALL!

vegetables you dislike:
Squash...oh wait is that a fruit? uhhh I don't really know

what makes you run late:
Being lazy.

x-rays you've had:
Of my leg when part of it kept falling asleep and of my chest when I was having strange problems with breathing.

yummy good:
Mexican, every time, every day.

zoo animal:
Hhhmm, think I'll go with bears! Especially the polar bears at the San Diego zoo!





Did you learn anything new? 
What about you? What are your a to zs?
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Hehe, I loved this! I used to be a gold hater too but somehow I am flocking to it lately! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading things like this :) I love Mexican food as well and your dog is so cute! We just got a chocolate lab puppy, she's so wild! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. People really need to turn on their blinkers--seriously, did they not take driver's training?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so doing this!
    Great way to get to know you - I did learn a few things :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post!

    c-chore: Adam and I have an agreement - I cook, he does dishes. I can't stand dishes!
    v-vegetable: Squash. I'm with you on this one! It's mushy and grainy and slimy - yuck!
    y-yummy: I had not idea you liked Mexican? I LOVE TexMex and didn't realize how much until I moved here. Have you ever eaten at Big Truck Tacos?

    And finally, that picture of the stadium is gorgeous! The lighting is awesome, it almost looks like a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun - what a great idea! I LOVE coral pink! And such a perfect color for springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm tell me more about this leg falling asleep experience...what did they find? did the xray even help?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun post to read! :) You do have an incredible amount of nicknames!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover