Monday, March 17, 2014

Snippets of a Vintage-Rustic-Chic Wedding Shower

Well the weeks between me and the first portion of my big exam are closing in. I have practicing to do, note cards to read through, and nerves to soothe. I've practiced saying no to "extra" events while I studied, January through April, but this one, I absolutely couldn't say no to. 

This sweet couple has been in our life group for I think a year now. You may remember our attempted engagement photo shoot for them, and the GORGEOUS invitations that Tiny Prints & 450West graciously helped me put together. The invites were displayed and I used even more of the materials in from the package with 450West to decorate the place.

 Our whole group has been so excited for them and we all agreed that we just had to throw them a wedding shower. Their wedding is in May, it will be the day before our second anniversary, so the shower was scheduled for this past Friday. 

It was a blast!

I just adored having people in our home, blessing a couple with a party, and enjoying all the company of the sweet friends we've made through this group. God sure has been good to us. The couple felt so loved and of course that made it that much more of a blessing. 

Thank you to all the ladies who made this whole party come to life! We each split up the load so there's wasn't a ton on one person's shoulder. We have two ladies working on food, another on games and cake, another on plates/etc, two ladies on favors, a couple on decorations, me on invitations, and the men helping us finalize it on the day of. The whole party was truly a gift from the group to the couple.

The theme was vintage-rustic-chic which fits them SO well. 

Here are some snippets of the evening:























 

post signature

9 comments:

  1. I still can't get over how much I love your hair! And wow!!! All the details are fantastic! What a gorgeous shower! Phenomenal job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's just beautiful! Everything came together so so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! and so yummy! I want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I'm literally IN LOVE!! I wish I would have thought of this theme for mine!
    -Marley
    http://www.afandlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all are adorable! The sunflower details are my favorite. That burlap sunflower on top of the cake is SO cute! Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely adorable shower!!! They're definitely blessed to have you in their lives. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the little details look so nice, Veronica! You guys did a great job decorating :)

    On a side note, I love the white/lace shirt you're wearing. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! Ahh, what a wonderful party shared with friends!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover