Friday, March 14, 2014

Everything You do to the Glory of the ONE Who Made You


the husband and I took a trip to the Home Depot this Sunday, as you might have seen on instagram...can't wait to write about what we have in mind!

making : homemade kitkat bars for the shower, not as easy as it looks.
cooking : healthier meals.
reading : The Power of a Praying Wife and really, really enjoying it! Also, my NCIDQ study book, and trying to soak in every word as much as possible...ugh
watching: The Bachelor and grateful it's done. #overjuan What do we think of the new bachelorette friends?
lookingat my sweet home and appreciating it more and more.
playingwith the cutest puppy girl I know. She's always so joyful.
sewing: or already sewed  this banner for the wedding shower happening tonight! Can't wait to snap some pics of it all set up!
wishing: work goes by quickly today, and it usually does #halfdayfriday
waiting: for my littlest sister to be here in Oklahoma! I'm sensing a trip to Waffle Champion, Blu, Syrup and who knows where else?!
liking: the pretty, pretty invites for the shower, and all the flowers in my home for the shower right now.
wonderinghow I'm going to get through all these projects at work. I'm used to having a lot of projects on my plate but usually they aren't all in the exact same phase, yikes!
listening: to this Steven Curtis Chapman hit, the ever growing popular Oceans song, and Divergent on CD in the car. Also, my fun FIL on the radio with the Tune-In app.
thanking: my sweet Jesus for the church He's rooted me in.
going: to work today and home at NOON!
lovingthat the wedding shower is TONIGHT! Can't wait to see the couples faces light up. They're adorable!
hoping: to be able to discipline myself tomorrow to take a practice exam
marvelingat God's work in my life. I see it more with every day.
smelling: my sweat, gross. Tome to go shower!
wearingwork-out capris and a long sleeve shirt from our run this morning...
followingthe devo plan my church created for 40 days with my church family. #loveJourneyChurch
noticing: my husby's sweet love for me daily.
knowingGod sees me, God loves me, God has me
thinking: about the NCIDQ and hoping I'm going to pass.
pinning: plans for some floating shelves on our tv wall and a homemade table for our  backyard.
praying: for a city to be transformed one city at a time
gigglingwith my husband in the evenings, I married one silly man. I've recenrtly decided that my husband is an interesting combo of Cory Matthews and Phil Dunphy...and that's seriously not an exaggeration!
feelingmore energized after working out most mornings this week.

Some pictures around our home lately:




 thanks Kiki LaRu for making my state necklace dream come true! #sale

 Paisley is LOVING the days we get a little warmer weather...her favorite place is in the sun...and the white stuff is now snow, nope it's a pillow she destroyed.



post signature

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh my gosh where in the world did you get that penguin??? I need that in my house!! =)

    And omg.... Juan freaking Pablo. Over it. If I had to hear "ess okay" one more time... or watch him brush the hair behind each ladies' ear.... uhhhh... creep!!!

    I think the Bachelorette is very down to earth and very real. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it....I made your blog....AND you called me "fun"! I am so honored. Love you DIL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, love your golden penguin! And my Mom recommended The Power of a Praying Wife to me, though I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that the wedding shower went well, and that it was a great weekend - sounds like you had a lot planned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I'm cracking up over Karla's comment -- he really did say "ess okay"!!! ahahaha! I'm totally over him too. He just got worse and worse as the season goes on. And I felt bad for Nikki, I mean she just looked uncomfortable that entire interview....

    I'm still so jealous that you get to work half days on Fridays!

    And, I never thought about it but I can totally see a little Phil Dunphy in Kevin!

    Let's have a coffee date soon - I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet post! I love how much you adore your puppy girl. I too am a smitten doggie mama and I love seeing others love and cherish their dogs as much as I do!

    How did you like The Power of a Praying Wife? I'm a big reader and I'm very intrigued by the sounds of that book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover