Monday, February 24, 2014

That One Time We Were "Photographers"

So the ladies of our small group and myself have been planning a wedding shower for our newest engaged couple. As a part of that, Kevin and I offered to take some pictures of the two of them to have some to put out at the shower. We are absolutely not professionals and goodness do we have even more respect for those of you who are truly talented.
We sure did have some fun though! If we ever do get real serious about learning our camera and learning editing skills then it could really be such a blast to do together. 
But anyhow, here are some of my favorites from our hour and a half, pretending-like-we're-photographers:








































Stay tuned for more about their shower!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!! And how sweet for y'all to offer to take them! Even though they may not be 'professionally done', they are definitely something those two will cherish forever!

    Do y'all use the camera on automatic? If so, do you change any of the settings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a fun time! So much kissing! Professional or not, it's nice to have photos taken by somebody else, instead of having a collection of awkward selfies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These puctures are so good. I think photography is definitely something you guys should look into.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the ones on the bridge. And the ones with the picture frame...ok, I love them all! We have some good friends getting married on the same day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those are so much fun! You guys did a great job. I love how crisp the photos are with your camera and I love the location you picked. Every time I drive by that mill I always think of how fun pictures there would be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute!! I love her outfit and hairstyle, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done! Looks like you had an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a hidden talent! Such great photos, well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are seriously so gorgeous! They look so happy & in love! Great job! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love their save the date sign! Super cute. You did a great job. Taking pictures is HARD work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow these look amazing! My mom took my husbands and my maternity pictures and I say if you have someone with a steady hand, a decent camera, and Pinterest ideas- who needs a real photographer that costs a billion dollars?!
    -Marley
    http://www.afandlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover