Friday, February 14, 2014

Lovin' Love Day

get this card HERE

My husby and I are off enjoying Valentines Day together in my hometown. We've got plans for my favorite lunch place, some time with my dad and a surprise date night by Kevin for me! I can't even wait.
To my sweet groom, I love you with all my heart and I can't believe we're celebrating our FIFTH Valentine's Day together! Just wow. You are without a doubt my prince charming, my dream man, my favorite person. I love you Kevin C. Burns! Here's to our many, many more years of Valentine's days spent together!

And just cause, a wedding picture:
taken by the wonderful, Anna with Birds&Coffee

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Aww, adorable picture.
    Hope you too have an amazing valentines day!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet picture! Hope y'all enjoyed your Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about your surprise date! And you never need a reason to share wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picture! Hope you had a fun date!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover