Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Main Man

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to 
my main man, my best friend, my most loyal companion, my lover, my sweetheart, my husband

I love you more than I can write with words in this blog post.
I pray today brings you joy and  you're able to enjoy this truly blessed day the Lord has given you!

I can't believe this is my sixth birthday to spend with you on your birthday! And just think, I'll be with you for all the rest to come, too!

Displaying IMG_20140120_200153.jpg

Happy 24th!
Love you with all my heart!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Awww yay Happy Birthday! Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Kevin!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, to him! (A bit late.) You got me thinking...I guess I've been with Angel for 4 birthdays now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover