Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Shout OUT!

Don't have much planned for this week other than an awesome recap post of all the wonderful shops from the Exceptional Gifts series!! YIPPEE!!!
So I thought I'd do a little shout out to some of my friends out there:
to Samantha my very first blog bestie whom I'll be meeting in person in the very near future! 
to Veronica who has a pretty sweet name, not that I'm biased, and shared my most favorite Christmas tradition on her blog yesterday.
to My Wedding Mentor who published my budget wedding post in their digital wedding magazine... AMAZING! ( Use this code: MWM3007  to get 2 months for free and see my spread!)
to all the truly exceptional shops that I was privileged to feature in the #ExceptionalGifts series. 
to Holly, whom I haven't seen in over a month and get to have dinner with on WEDNESDAY!
to Karla, who is always inspiring me with her outstanding ability to write wonderful posts, and recently create spectacular oil paintings...girl you got talent! ;)
to #SheReadsTruth for really teaching me new, beautiful, layered thoughts and stories about the road to Jesus' birth. I'm really enjoying this series!
to Susannah for inspiring me to bake for others this season...now to only actually get to it!
to Bekah for being an awesome blog to let me sponsor on the bottom of my posts the past month or so. And for basically being the best commenter EVER! She makes my day 10 times out of 10! ;)

to my sweet husband for dealing with my stress, overwhelming fits, attitude, meltdowns, and  plain ridiculousness over the last several months!
to all of you for reading this blog even on the days it's probably not all that great.
oh yeah and
to SNOW, for making this birthday one I will NEVER forget!!!
And here's to my exciting, unedited but totally awesome birthday snow pictures:






post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

7 comments:

  1. Love those beautiful pictures!! An thank you so much for the very sweet shout out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great and cold birthday! Love the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look so cute in the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl, you are amazing! I couldn't ask for a better blog friend turned real life best friend!! I have been terrible about blogging lately but still love reading yours :). Can't wait for our dinner tomorrow night, and you must tell me about #shereadstruth because I keep seeing it pop up and I have no idea what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww yay thanks! You did an awesome job with the series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... Thanks for the shout out sweet girl!!! :-) I hope you get around to baking those cookies (I still need to do it too!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaay for snow! I love your pictures :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover