Thursday, December 5, 2013

Exceptional Gifts: All Kinds of Gifts

  
A few months ago I was paroling etsy for some unique Christmas gifts for family and friends, also a wedding gift for a friends wedding that we would unfortunately not make it to. That's when I decided to make this blog series. I, like I am sure many of you, are doing gifts on a budget this year but still want to give my friends and family pretty, or fun or useful gifts, not something they're going to toss because it clearly said, hey I spent $10 on you this year. So every Wednesday tune in to find some unique, affordable and exceptional gifts for your family and friends. If you ever miss it, just click the button and it will bring up all the posts.

Not too long ago, I won the sweetest little giveaway on facebook hosted by A Painted Nest.  I have followed this shop and blog for quite a while but it wasn't until I started talking to the owner that I really started to become interested in it. A Painted Nest is the perfect way to end this series for several reasons. (Tune in next week for the wrap up post). First, she hosts plenty of small businesses in her shop, this whole series has been made possible because of small businesses and I want them to thrive! You can see the shops they have featured here.Second, there are sooo many great options for gifts for men, women, children, old, young, in between...you name it! And they are always changing the options too. Third, you get a deal! Yep, A Painted Nest is an online pop-up market, which sort of acts like a Groupon-like site if you will, for small businesses to sell some of their products at a discounted price. The best part of it all, you are getting QUALITY items!


A Painted Nest is rolling out new deals all the time but I had the privilege to reviews these adorable Christmas tags that come from this precious etsy shop. And at $5.99 for a set of 12, it's a steal!




Presents and wrapping are some of favorite parts of the holidays. I'm a gift lover, so as a result I just adore getting to select special items and create beautiful packaging. These tags deliver on that note! The gold twisted tie is the perfect amount of glimmer for the simple hand-drawn ornaments. I especially loved them because they were perfect for me to write names on. Also, the tags are made on a specially weighted paper, meaning they're not going to get all crunched up, plus you can write on both sides and it doesn't bleed through. I wrote on mine with a fine point Sharpie.


These precious tags are going to be so sweet to send to my little cousins for their gifts.






A Painted Nest is quick to deliver too. Check out some of their current offerings right now. Remember, since the products change there's a chance you could miss an item! So don't hold out, snatch them up fast before they leave the nest! These items run from $4.99 to $13.99! Perfect pricing!





Join A Painted Nest mailing list to get updates about new items coming to the pop-up shop!
What do you think of this shop? Any of these items interest you? Or did you see something I didn't include that caught your eye? I'd love to know!

And don't forget to tune in next week for the final wrap up post!!!!

post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Gift tags are always fun and a way to make your presents a little unique!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover