Monday, November 4, 2013

ID Life: Volleyball Taining

My mommy is in town and we are currently cleaning old and putting together the new home. I can't wait to share more of the home! Keep up on twitter and instagram! 

And for today, check out another project from my time at OU.

During my senior year of college at the University of Oklahoma, they tackled the project of renovating and updating the campus field house,  where every Homecoming pep rally is. The field house look amazing with new windows and the interiors all freshened up.

One side room in the newly renovated building is most often used for the volleyball pre and post games for training, classes and events. The majority of this design had already been selected, so my only role here was selecting the furniture and finishes for the furniture. It was my first time to utilize this sort of individual desk type product and I have to say I really like how the function and the end result of the space.

Athletics requested the seating and desking remain fairly neutral and maintain a wood-like feel so there isn't a ton of color in this project but the carpet is fairly bold so it isn't all brown either.

You'll have to excuse the terrible lighting in these pictures.









post signature

1 comment:

  1. Nice choices! I still think it's really cool to have a job where you truly get to see the physical results, like yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover