Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Exceptional Gifts: Personalized FORKS

  
About a month and a half ago I was paroling etsy for some unique Christmas gifts for family and friends, also a wedding gift for a friends wedding that we would unfortunately not make it to. That's when I decided to make this blog series. I, like I am sure many of you, are doing gifts on a budget this year but still want to give my friends and family pretty, or fun or useful gifts, not something they're going to toss because it clearly said, hey I spent $10 on you this year. So every Wednesday tune in to find some unique, affordable and exceptional gifts for your family and friends. If you ever miss it, just click the button and it will bring up all the posts.

This post has been a long time coming. I began talking with K with SimplyCraftsBoutique pretty early on in this shop series venture. I have just been itching to share her items. They're personalized, inexpensive and just plain precious!
Before I get any further, how about I just show you what she sent me to review?!

She send her items in the prettiest packaging:






So clearly, we have some sweet personalized forks. I worked with K to create these forks specifically for the shower I planned with my husband for our best friends.  I can't wait for their wedding day! K was sweet enough to work with me on their date and being patient enough to wait till after I had completed the shower event for me to post them. (Additionally, I must give credit where due, these lovely pictures were taken by the up and coming photographer in our family, my sister in law! If you're in the Dallas area looking for an inexpensive photographer, let me know and I'll give her your info. )

K's forks are solid and the engraving is beautifully, hand made. And the best part? The price!! Starting at $11.99 these were the BEST priced personalized forks I found on etsy. I'm super please with them and working with K was just delightful as well.

Here are some items in her shop currently.


She's also, now offering these fun and colorful lanterns! They would be so much fun at a birthday part, shower or wedding. Maybe even a Christmas party? For 12, in your choice colors, you pay $55, for 6 you pay $35.





What do you think of this idea for a newlywed gift?


post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

4 comments:

  1. What a great shower/wedding gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all these ideas you are sharing for Christmas gifts! It definitely helps:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and a great idea for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover