Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Exceptional Gifts: Monograms and more

  
About a month and a half ago I was paroling etsy for some unique Christmas gifts for family and friends, also a wedding gift for a friends wedding that we would unfortunately not make it to. That's when I decided to make this blog series. I, like I am sure many of you, are doing gifts on a budget this year but still want to give my friends and family pretty, or fun or useful gifts, not something they're going to toss because it clearly said, hey I spent $10 on you this year. So every Wednesday tune in to find some unique, affordable and exceptional gifts for your family and friends. If you ever miss it, just click the button and it will bring up all the posts.

Have you ever come across a shop and just thought,  oh my goodness how incredibly cute yet sweetly simple a gift this is?! Well that's what I thought when I happened upon The Pumpkin Patch Bowtique, a very fitting name for this time of year I think. Rhea Ann is the owner of this sweet shop on etsy and I basically adore her now. She is one hard worker, and does a fabulous job running this adorable shop! I feel like lately I've had shops that has something for everyone but again this shop has something for everyone on your list! 
Rhea Anne sent me one of her newest shop additions, a personalized water bottle! Oh my heavens, I was stoked when she told me about it. And I was so delighted when I opened my package and finally saw it. I gave Rhea Ann my initials and let her have free reign on the rest of the design, she's fabulously creative. The bottle is solid, the designs are awesome and finish of the design is great!  I'm already looking forward to toting this water bottle to my new job!




Rhea Anne also included a new addition to her shop, headbands! Such a sweet surprise, that's two shops in a row now that have surprised me with an additional item! I was packing boxes the day the package arrived and immediately tied the headband on, instant love. 





I think my favorite part has to be that it ties. It's not elastic so it's not putting pressure on my head, which usually causes headaches for me. It's also soft and so light! I love the rose design on the headband too. I've been wearing it almost non stop since it came in the mail. Love this new addition to her shop! They aren't up quite yet so keep your eyes out or if you just can't wait, send her a message on etsy and tell her I sent you!
And what else does she have in her shop?
Let's take a look:
These first few items can all be totally customized! Just send Rhea Anne a message and ask! I know she will come up with something fabulous!  Pricing on the below items are between $5-$8.50!!


These items range between $11.50 to $17 which is still incredibly do-able by my budget. And again, each of the below can be customized, just as Rhea Anne about your ideas. She will be honest and create something you're sure your friend or relative will love.
I've just LOVED working with Rhea Anne on gifts for my friends and family already! I talked to her about a tumbler cup for a friend of mine,  it was her birthday recently,  and Rhea Anne came up with the perfect little design. My friend is a teacher and her cup is just adorable! I've also been talking to her about a gift for another certain someone in the family. I love working with Rhea Anne, I don't think I can say that enough! I can just tell her an idea and she'll come up with something spectacular! Definitely something I appreciate when I'm looking to do something personal and sweet for a family or friend.

So what was your favorite item from her shop?
Monograms are so popular right now, what do you think of the monogram designs Rhea Anne has?
What are some ideas you have for gifts for your friends or family now?


post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

4 comments:

  1. very cute! your water bottle is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - I'm in love! Seriously, what a great shop! I can't wait to purchase from here - and I'm even more anxious for those headbands to be available!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The water bottle is great - gotta love monograms! And the puppy jar is too cute!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I have been racking my brain for good Christmas gifts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover