Friday, November 29, 2013

BEST Leftover Turkey Meal




It's the day after Thanksgiving and many of you are now wondering what to do with all that leftover turkey meat! Well I've got a better solution than cold turkey sandwiches. This is one of my all time favorite meals of mine. In fact, I've been wanting to make it for weeks! It is the perfect meal for a cold day. It's definitely a comfort food meal.

Last Minute White Chili


I wrote out the whole recipe last year, so check it out here and enjoy!
And happy shopping/relaxing!


post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

1 comment:

  1. That looks sooooo good!!!! I must try this :)

    I'm now blogging at a new space now so when you get a chance go check it out and follow me!! Why? Because you love me ofcourse! lol :) http://likeamorningcupofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover