Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Sneak Peak into Japan

My husband is one of those tech guys, if you didn't already get that from our about page, and one of the things he set up once we were married is having our pictures that we take on our phones automatically download to dropbox on our computer. It is so handy! I don't have to email myself the photos and all that other nonsense. It also means I can sneak up on what he's been up to from time to time,  I know he does the same...which basically means I NEVER take pictures of things I want to keep a surprise from him.

So for today, I thought it would be fun to surprise Kevin, with my sneaking skills and share some of his exploration of Japan photos here on the little blog. Because we all know, the only pictures I've been taking lately are of Paisley.  And when the husband returns, I'll have him write a post for yall on his trip! Since I have absolutely no idea where these pictures were all taken.





































*Don't forget to tune in for tomorrow's Exceptional Gift series! I've got a SWEET little shop that has a precious gift idea for any married friends!

post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Japan looks so Japanish! I love how different it looks there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..love that you guys get to travel. Even if it is work related!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, Veronica! I especially love the one of the cascading flowers. So pretty :) That's neat that your husband was able to send / update them automatically.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these and it's great that you don't have to wait too long to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures! How fun that he got to visit, even if only for work! Also, super cool that your pictures automatically upload to dropbox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Even without knowing what each picture is, it looks very exciting :) And what a great idea about the dropbox! ...but I know I would blow it and take a picture of something that was meant to be a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's cool that you end up seeing all of his pictures, although without explanation you don't know quite what you're seeing! You must be missing your man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I hope he writes a post about his travels. I think that would be so much fun to read!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover