Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Navy & Yellow Couples Shower

I've just been itching to share more photos from the sweet shower that Kevin and I put together for our best friends. It was truely a joy and a pleasure and oh my goodness I just loved it so much! SO if you're looking for someone to plan a party or event, call me up!!!

Anyway, their shower colors and theme were derived from their wedding. I love making showers coordinate with the wedding so that any decor/accessories put together for the shower could then be incorporated into the wedding. One less craft project for the bride! It makes for a win, win situation! 

Navy and yellow with photos galore was the theme. I think it came together quite nicely. I'll be sharing the diy projects, sources and other details of the shower in the coming week but I just had to share photos today. Many thanks to Kayla Burns for taking the photos!




































The photographer




What do you think?

Have you ever thoroughly enjoyed planning a shower or any other party?

post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

8 comments:

  1. Oh geez...I saw the "ingram" sign and wondered why somebody misspelled "instagram" for a moment. I need help.

    Anyway, you did a great job and I can tell your friends have excellent taste in color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out beautifully, well done!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you did awesome!! All those decorations are super cute, especially love the fingerprint with the balloons! And your hair was cute too, I wish I could braid my hair like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable shower!!! Looks like you did so well planning things out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! All the details looked just perfect! I'm sure your friends were so blessed by the event! I love planning and throwing showers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an amazing job! I have to ask, where was this at? I'm looking for a venue that's cheap to host a Purdue alum meet-up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love planning parties! Actually, we just had a birthday party for my little sister over the weekend! I love that at this shower, everyone was involved! I wanted a couple's shower but my grandma was very traditional so we did ladies-only. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover