Thursday, October 10, 2013

Song of Solomon 3:4//free print

I've been working on a few crafty things lately, mostly for a wedding shower I'm planning for these two, and have been feeling a little creative lately.

One of the verses they are incorporating into their wedding is Song of Solomon 3:4, it's just a sweet verse and reminds of the beautiful blessing and fantastic gift we are given when the Lord brings us our spouses. Cherish it ladies! It is a gift! A pure and undeserved gift!

So for today, a little print I made up myself with the help of this guy offering free digital textures and the ever so helpful, picmonkey.

I haven't figured out how to add a little downloady thing on here so just email me if you want it sent to you! It's been set for 5x7.

What do you guys think?



and if you know how to get the download tool up on your blog, let me know! :)

post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous girl!!! I'm inspired to make some printables for my house now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite verses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover