Friday, October 18, 2013

OKC Color Run w/ Bloggy Friends

Holly from Oklahoma Pepplers, Tienna from Halford-Party of Two, Shae from Sprinkles and Glitter, Sydeney from the Sydney Project, Saxon from Let's Drink Coffee Darling, Amanda from The Lady Okie, my sil who blogs occassionally here, and myself participated in the OKC COLOR RUN and it was awesome!

It was SO fun to meet some of these ladies, oh my goodness what a wonderful group of women. Please, please let's all get together soon!!!

Here's the pictures from our quite chilly but definitely fun morning at THE COLOR RUN!














That's SHAE!

That's Shae and HOLLY!


























and many thanks to the Tyler, husband of Saxon, for being out photographer! :)

and one more thing, Dear Color Run, thanks for the free tickets but what's with the lack of color at the OKC one? I mean the Dallas one rocked color at each color gate and it was amazing...I seriously missed the color in each station...it saddened my color run experience, which is supposed to be the happiest. While I had a blast I would have liked to have been a little more colorfied, additionally the course was like a straight, long and boring path next to cars driving by so if you come back to OKC please fix these things, k thanks.

post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

10 comments:

  1. Less color? Booo...that's sad.

    Paisley is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing you were running so that you stayed warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay it was so much fun!!! Thanks for doing a recap so we can relive the day :) And YES I wish they would have had more color too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was windy! And that sucks that there wasn't a lot of color. What a bummer. I mean, that's the whole point the this race! Ha! At least it looks like you all had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is too cool that y'all all ran together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've heard about that run... it looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the perfect group blate! :-) I'm sorry the color was kind of lame. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wanted to do a colour run! They look like so much fun, although I have to admit as I was scrolling through the pics I was thinking "they don't look as colourful as others I've seen!" I didn't realize the colour varies from event to event but I suppose it makes sense! Looks like you all had a good time anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dog is so cute the hair bow! and I love all the bright color head bands!!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looked like so much fun! I wish I would have signed up to do it! Next time you guys have an OK blogger hang out let me know--I would love to meet you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover