Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Exceptional Gifts: Silver Beauties

  
About a month and a half ago I was paroling etsy for some unique Christmas gifts for family and friends, also a wedding gift for a friends wedding that we would unfortunately not make it to. That's when I decided to make this blog series. I, like I am sure many of you, are doing gifts on a budget this year but still want to give my friends and family pretty, or fun or useful gifts, not something they're going to toss because it clearly said, hey I spent $10 on you this year. So every Wednesday tune in to find some unique, affordable and exceptional gifts for your family and friends. If you ever miss it, just click the button and it will bring up all the posts.

I first contacted Jewel when I found her tie clip for men, raise your hand if gift finding for men is difficult for you...yeah me too!,  but then I realized she had soo much more than an awesome tie clip at a great price...oh my goodness yall, her shop rocks!  Jewel is the owner and creator of Jewel Mango, a shop on Etsy that has exceptionally, beautiful custom gifts from jewelry to tie clips to spoons!

Jewel kindly sent me a tie clip for Kevin to try out and me to write a review on. I have to say it is just as wonderful as it looks online. The engraving is deep and readable from far off and the size is perfect. The metal is a pure grade aluminum which makes it durable. And at $15.50 each, it's absolutely a great price. If you have a man in your life that wears ties often, this is a GREAT gift option. You can use initials, a name or even father of the bride...how sweet would that be for a wedding?! The lettering is hand stamped so really your imagination is the limit.






And of course, Kevin wore it his review is, I've been searching for a tie clip for a while and this is a classy addition to my work attire. It's the perfect size to perform the function without being too flashy or too heavy. I love having my initials on there!

Of course, as I mentioned Jewel has a lot of other awesome gift options out there. Let's take a look at some other man gifts. Ranging from $9.20 to $34.20, there are some great options with an unbeatable quality. Each item is hand stamped again so if you want to get creative with the lettering, go for it! Jewel is awesome to work with on the custom items.


Here a few other fun gifts in the same price range as the above:


And Jewel's real amazing talent comes out in her jewelry pieces...I have favorited SO many of her pieces... husband are you listening?... I know you'll love them them too. She has a TON! I did my best to narrow it down and give you the widest viewing of her many offerings but I'm begging you, go to her shop and browse through the pages...amazing and beautiful! There are really some phenomenal mom options, bridesmaid packages, and tons of other great personal, custom options. The pricing ranges quite a bit under the jewelry because there are sooo many options but the generally  you're looking at the mid $10s to $20s range, collectively the range is $10.50 to $45.50. 




So, what do you think of Jewel's items?

Go favorite her shop and let me know which are your favorite pieces!!!

Any of the man gifts work for men in your life?!


post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I was going to comment on the guitar pick...then I laughed at the credit card...then i saw the jewelry and drooled over so many pieces before getting sad because I'm allergic to silver! So many comments to make! But her work looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the I pick you forever! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover