Thursday, October 24, 2013

Exceptional Gifts: Beauty Goods

  
About a month and a half ago I was paroling etsy for some unique Christmas gifts for family and friends, also a wedding gift for a friends wedding that we would unfortunately not make it to. That's when I decided to make this blog series. I, like I am sure many of you, are doing gifts on a budget this year but still want to give my friends and family pretty, or fun or useful gifts, not something they're going to toss because it clearly said, hey I spent $10 on you this year. So every Wednesday tune in to find some unique, affordable and exceptional gifts for your family and friends. If you ever miss it, just click the button and it will bring up all the posts.

Today's post of exceptional gifts is all about beauty goods! Who better to work with than a very good friend of mine, Bekah?! If you haven't read this sweet lady's blog you've definitely been missing out. And if you haven't experience Arbonne products then you're definitely missing out!
soure

Bekah gave me the link to their digital catalog. Arbonne is a wonderful company that I've known about for quite a while actually. The family I nannied for way back when now sold it and I received some pretty great Arbonne goodies as a result. Arbonne is a safe, pure and beneficial towards your health, this I have experienced for sure.If you have delicate skin then this line just might work for you! In their own words, Arbonee is a, premium Swiss-formulated, botanically-based health &wellness products . Change your skin, your health, your financial situation! Another great feature of Arbonne's products is how long they last! Honestly, I'm telling you, I've had a little lip-gloss set since my 16th birthday! That was 8 years ago! 

As I've mentioned, I've had one of their lip gloss sets for a long time, I love the colors and the feel of the gloss, not too much slickness and great color, it's basically my daily lip-stick. Over my years of nannying I also loved the foot scrubs. I've always had rough feet and Arbonne's scrubs have always smoothed them out. My personal favorite was the Christmas peppermint scent, mmmm I might have to order myself a new container. And I also loved the bath salts, instant serenity. I loved the scents for those and I'm so glad to see they still have them.

Bekah kindly set me some newer and classic pieces to review since I have only the lip gloss left to attest to now. She is basically the sweetest because she wrapped it all in pink, favorite color, and left me a nice note explaining each product and how to use each of the products. Don't miss out on a special offer from Bekah! Learn more below!





I have really enjoyed the facial cleanser sample set she set me. It's been leaving my skin soft and smooth. The chews, I have to admit, weren't my favorite in taste but chew was great and I'm sure they'd be a great sweet fix for many of you! The body lotion she sent me is that perfect thick and pure moisturizer, my skin feels completely hydrated after I used it. I haven't yet tried the energizer fizzes but I'm sure a time will come for those to be needed. My favorite has to be the body cleaner, it smells delightful!

Arbonne has women's make-up and body cleaners, moisturizers, fragrances and so many more. There's even some items for the men! I've got my eye out on a facial cleanser for the husband. And I know the family I nannied for loved the baby line of products.

The prices vary by the items you choose but you can get anything some items for as low as $20. The best items are little pricier but keep in mind that their product lasts a long time! Truthfully. Quality and quantity? They take the win!

Currently, they've got a great holiday spread going on right now. I think my favorite part is how easy they make it on their website to view and distinguish which products you want to look for. For women? For men? The family? The home? They have a link for each! And even better? You can choose your price point to search under...that's my way of shopping for sure. Here's a look at some of my favorite products.

Ginger Citrus Body Wash from Arbonne

Sky for Men After-Shave Balm from Arbonne
ABC Bright & Bubbly Bath Set from Arbonne
Arbonne The Angel™ Candle from Arbonne

SeaSource Detox Spa® Renewing Body Gelée  from Arbonne


I love quality products and I'm always willing to save a little more to spend a little more on a product I know is worth it. I know Arbonne is worth it!

Arboone's dedication to their mission is a promise you can have confidence in:
Arbonne personal care products are
formulated without:
• Animal products or animal by-products
• Parabens
• Formaldehyde-donating preservatives
• The following petroleum-based ingredients:
• Benzene
• Mineral Oil
• Petrolatum
• Phthalates
• Toluene
• PABA

Arbonne nutrition and weight loss products are 
formulated without:
• Artificial colors
• Artificial flavors
• Artificial sweeteners
• Animal products
• Animal by-products
• Cholesterol
• Saturated fats
• Trans fats


If you're skeptical, Bekah can answer any question you have! Additionally, you can get samples to know if you really will like or use the product you're interested in. Additionally, she has an offer for you! So call her! Ready to order?

Check our Arbonne here.
Find Bekah here on facebook!
Read more about how Arbonne here.

You can find more about Arbonne by Bekah here and here.
And Kaitlyn's take, from Wifessionals, on Arbonne here. 

So, have you heard about Arbonne? What do you think?

All images besides the first few came from Arbonne's website. They are not my own and I do not claim them as such.
post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you included the gelee in your personal selections - that product saved my life the last couple of weeks! I hadn't had a need for it before, but it has pretty much eliminated some hives I had as well as a mystery rash that popped up after I visited a friend in the hospital (eww)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout! Arbonne is great and wonderful as an all natural option for skin care (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! not that I'm biased or anything...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover