Friday, October 4, 2013

Elephants=Adorable

What's better than it being Friday?


This elephant video....
and in other news, my church is beginning a series called ELEPHANTS so if you want to touch an elephant or take a ride on one than you best make your way to Journey church! Based on hinting tweets live elephants will be present. When my church says we have a BLAST, it means it!


What are yall's Friday/Saturday/Sunday plans??
Holly, Saxon, Tienna, Shae, my SIL, and I will be running THE COLOR RUN tomorrow!!! 
Get ready gals cause Holly and I bought yall some NEON!


Oh and if you want to find out what my favorite Halloween costume has been that Kevin and I did, plus see a ton of other cute couples in costumes, go to Susannah's blog today

post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

6 comments:

  1. Elephants at church?!! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've got big plans for the weekend! And that elephant project at your church sounds pretty interesting. I like it when churches do something outside the box occasionally. I know our church, this Sunday, is having a "Movie" day, with pop, popcorn, and candy to eat during the service, we're going to watch parts of a movie and have it tied in to a lesson. It wouldn't be a good thing if church was always like that, but for once, it's kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT! That video is adorable, but I need to get to Oklahoma STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Veronica! I saw your costume over on Susanna's blog and it was so adorable I just had to stop by and say hi. Also I would LOVE to ride an elephant! Too cool!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elephants are the best thing, ever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover