Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Can't help myself

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy...

that's been life lately...

just crazy.

It's absolutely amazing to me how God always works so incredibly miraculously- just go with it- during the incredibly busy moments of life.

It was just over a month ago I found out I needed to find a new job.
It was just a couple weeks ago I announced finding a new job.
It was just at the beginning of last week that I took part one of the NCIDQ.
And it was just last Thursday that Kevin and I signed a lease on a new place.
It is just tomorrow that I complete my time at OU- expect a sappy post on this coming Thursday.
It is just in one and half weeks that I start my new job.

Oh wait, did you pause on that fourth point? Yep, you read it right! Remember this post? Yep, well God even answers the little prayers. Kevin and I are moving into a duplex! Doubling our square footage, gaining a small yard-paisley is ecstatic, and a small garage. YIPPEEEE!!!!

You know what's funny? When I posted about wanting to move months back, and wrote about how I didn't have the right heart about it, I still never prayed about it. I mean, when I found that one place I prayed it was the right one, but it wasn't. Then we found another place and I prayed it would be the right one, and it wasn't- in fact it was a scam! but that's a story for another time. But you see this time, this time Kevin and I said, okay we're just going to pray about finding the right place, at the right time, at the right location, at the right price. Two weeks later, a place was found and it WAS the right one. We prayed before finding a place, as opposed to my prior prayers when I'd already found one.


Prayer people. Prayer.


So yep, we signed a lease on Thursday and we get the keys this Thursday. We hired movers to come Friday, since it's a Friday and all our friends are working of course plus thanks to Groupon it worked out okay in the budget area (I should seriously be getting paid for all the advertising I do for that company). And then Kevin gets in a big 'ole airplane bright and early Saturday morning for Japan. Then my mom flies in that afternoon and we get to cleaning and unpacking! Oh gracious, what are we even thinking?

So, basically send some more prayers our way please? We've got lots more crazy coming. 


And because I just can't help myself, a sneak peak of the photos from the shower, taken by my talented sister in law:








Oh and needless to say, I'm not going to be around much here over the next week. But for sure come by on Wednesday for the newest shop I'm featuring, you won't want to miss this one! Also, If you're feeling up for a sappy post, I've got a farewell letter to my coworkers planned so there's that. Otherwise, peace homies, see ya on instagram and twitter till I come back here!


Pearls:
-Don't worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will take care of itself (Matthew 6:34)
-When moving, ask people for boxes and they will come! Don't be buying them cardboards crazies!
-Don't be afraid to ask for help, prayer or anything else. God gave us people to experience community with!


ps: Dear husband, what on earth would I do without you? You've gone through A LOT with me over these past few months. I think it's safe to say year two is shaping up to be quite a bit more difficult than year one of marriage was but also quite exciting and full of incredible blessings. I love you sweet man. I don't know where I'd be or who I'd be without you. Your love, encouragement and service, especially over this past month, has been unbelievable. I am far from deserving you but oh good gracious am I glad God gave me you. You are my one and only husby. I don't want any other! Love you! ps: we missed getting a picture with both trey and lydia at the shower! #oops!


post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

10 comments:

  1. Gosh! Talk about crazy! Things are moving at lightning speed for you! So much to look forward to! I am so so happy for you and Kevin (and Paisley too!!) WIshing you a good move, friend! =) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything is going well for you! I've said it before, but that is SO great that you were able to find a job so quickly. And Congrats on your move! How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! You are going to be one busy girl!!! However, thanks so much for this post! Leon and I will be moving next year and I have been praying about it ALOT!! I know God's got plans :) I hope you have a great,easy and relaxing move :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting about your new place!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright, so I've been a bad blog friend and am about 2 weeks behind on my blog reading in general. This post obviously would have answered my text :).

    At any rate, isn't it wonderful how great husbands are?! No matter how hard life gets they are there for you and stand by your side.

    And, I'm so happy you guys found the perfect place! I can't wait to come visit and see it. And, of course if you need any help cleaning or moving just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! How exciting that you found a place!!! God truly does answer prayer. Isn't it awesome that all we need to do is pray and He takes care of the rest? That's something I constantly need to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys did a great job on the shower! It was very cute, even Tyler told me..."They're good at decorating for these kind of things." and my response was, "Well, dear, two of them are Interior Designers." haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah it's moving fast - God sure can make ALL things possible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much going on --- so much to be thankful for!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover