1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you [ Bekah].
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
1. What is your go-to song for personal motivation?
That varies with the time and type of motivation needed. For now it's this one, I can't get enough of it.
That is something I haven't even shared with my husband...it was so strange. Let's go with the second last, (which he also doesn't know). For some reason I was walking around and I had to go to this person's house that was operating as an in-home childcare. It was crazy. I don't know if I had kids or what but I was disturbed by the state of the daycare: kids everywhere, mess everywhere. Then suddenly I was having a girls night with ladies from my church (whom I know and talk to but don't exactly hang out with). Then I was riding this strange zip line swing out across land and looking out over a lake that looked more like an ocean...and yet this was in Oklahoma City. Why are dreams so weird?
3. What's the last movie you watched?
Hhhmmm I feel like I need Kevin to answer this one... we watched some weird movie about depression, but ti was also good and interesting so I liked it, that was called Side Effects, and we watched some of Tangled the other day. Also we watched some of Contagion, another weird but interesting movie. Hhhmmm I can't really remember which was most recent.
4. What is #1 on your fall bucket list?
That would be baking... and making a hanging frame wreath diy that I've been thinking of.
5. What are you really looking forward to right now?
Ugh, finishing the NCIDQ! Studying is so not my thing, and I'm ready to be done with that test. Also, figuring out this change...I'm impatient and the Lord is definitely working in me.
6. Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
Wow so I LOVE this question because all my favorite posts are typically everyone else's least favorite. I really enjoyed putting together this post on design last week, and while this post was vague, I love how I really wrote honestly and gave it my honest experience of life and how the Lord is working in me right now. And as for a funny post, I LOVED writing this one and laughed through it the whole time, apparently no one got my humor because I think it has one comment.
(remember I'm not good at choosing just one of anything ever)
7. Have you started thinking about/preparing for Christmas yet?
You bet I have. I love giving gifts. I've started a whole series on beautiful and fun yet incredibly affordable Christmas gifts...please tune in Wednesdays! Shop number one went up this past week. TOMORROW a new store will be up!
8. Last food/treat you craved?
Chocolate chip cookies...and I have to report that I pretty much ate the whole batch and that is why I am now ashamed of the numbers on the scale. Geesh, self control and chocolate are not my strengths.
9. What would you still like to accomplish before this year ends?
Taking the first part of the NCIDQ, and have a solution on this change (yes I'll be sharing more soon), and really just learn to be totally reliant and trusting in our Lord.
10. What is your favorite cosmetic/hygiene brand?