Friday, September 27, 2013

Puppy Loving

Heather posted this, last week and I really enjoyed reading hers and loved how it kind of documents the here and now so I participated last week, and now again this week! So here it is from Heather who found it from sydney who found it from pip. And this week Karla is joining in!

making : professional outfits for myself with clothes in my closet.
cooking : last night qusadillas...but salads every night this week, can you really consider a salad cooking? No probably not...
drinking : water , water all the time
reading: the Love Dare by  Kendrick...a daily devo my husband and I do together.
wantingto move... the moving bug bit me again, I'm sorry husband!
lookingat my sweet puppy just being absolutely precious next to me on the sofa.
playingwith my new phone and trying to find all my missing apps... favorite collage app anyone?
wasting: time, I should be getting ready right now but I'm typing this... that's not really a waste though right?
sewing: a new pillow with some CHEAP fabric I got the other day, $3 yo!
wishingfor some answered prayers
enjoyingthis past week. It was a good week at work and I had a lot of fun basically every night this week too.
waiting: umm same as last week? -> on the day when we don't have student loan debt...(kept this answer from Heather, I feel the same way! looking like it will be another 5 years).. also for the NCIDQ to be over and for the Lord to provide an answer for the upcoming future.
likingmy push to eat healthier this week but not enjoying it too much yet
wonderingwhat the upcoming future looks like and where the Lord is leading me...still
lovingmy sweet puppy girl and my sweet husband.
hoping: for God to do the miraculous, and knowing he can! Ephesians 3:20
marvelingin the Lord's favor and blessing...I stand amazed.-> same for this week...
smelling: an awesome fall candle in my home, and a smelly wet dog...
wearingsomething fall-ish today
following: my puppy this morning on our run...she's fast!
noticing: God at work
knowingGod sees me, God loves me, God has me
thinking: about the color run next week with all my okie bloggers... ready for some fun with all you ladies!!!
bookmarking: some tasty treats when all I should be making is salads.
opening: packages with truly one-of-a-king gift options for my Christmas series, (what have you thought about the last three shops?)
gigglingat Modern Family...LOVE that show and so glad it is back!
feelingjoyful


post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures from your color run! That sounds so exciting - and this is coming from someone who cannot run! Yet it's still something I'd love to do someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puppy dog is so cute!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dog is so cute!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover