Monday, September 30, 2013

Oh my, my, my


A few weeks ago my girlfriends were here and we popped in the very first Taylor Swift CD, oh fond memories. I don't know about you but I've been following Miss Taylor from the very beginning of her radio days. I still remember sitting in the driver's seat of my mom's Yukon XL, about to drop my friend off, when we heard the Tim Mcgraw song come on, we both stopped before she could get out, turned it up and listened to it all the way through. We both had thought we'd heard it here and there in the past few weeks and having listened all the way through loved it immediately.  As big Tim McGraw fans, she had us instantly.
That was a super random side story, but basically the title of this post is from one of her first songs. So yep, that's that.
Lately, Kevin and I have had a lot going on and I don't feel like I've really written about life currently here on this blog in a long while. Blogging has sort of taken a back burner and I've focused primarily on my Christmas series and then posted whatever else was easiest to get out, with the exception of our story posts, which take a long time..and which is currently going to be put on hold until I finish with the NCIDQ exam.
So hello, I'm Veronica! I'm still the coral loving interior designer who's obsessed with her puppy and husband. In the past few months, Kevin and I have had some awesome celebrations like paying off another loan, making it through 16 months of being married( well tomorrow), we've played with our pup, Kevin's played softball, we've watched football games, attended the first OU game, I ran two 5Ks (the third to happen on Saturday), Kevin has gone crazy on fantasy football, I've gotten a little crafty with some little projects, we re-arranged and re-designed our bedroom and I LOVE it, crickets attacked Norman like in a scary way,  Kevin and I visited the brand new IT Store that I helped with on campus and witnessed a 3D printer- crazyness, Holly attended Girlfriends with me and some of my small group girls- it was a blast, Kevin got word he is officially going to Japan for 2 weeks with his job which is crazy exciting for him, we said goodbye to a dear friend and Paisley's bestie, we got new phones and switched to a pre-paid plan with TMobile- hello $70 in saving a month, I finally got a twitter, we have served and led at Lifestream- the college service with our church, and we've basically put together one heck of a shower coming up in just days now for some of our best friends. Oh yeah, and then there's the NCIDQ which I've been  in crazy studying mode for.
So for a recap of sorts of all that has gone on, a slue of pictures sounds appropriate right? How about the biggest collage ever? And hey, if you'd like to do a guest post some time this month, I'd love to have you!!!
post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Japan?!! What an adventure that will be for him! How are you liking the pre paid plan with T-Mobile? We are thinking of doing something like that too. I love the collage! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been super busy lately! We're convinced that there must be a cheaper way to do cellphones, but we're locked into a plan until March. :( Oh well, when the time gets closer I'll start researching different options.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you really have been busy! Will you be going to Japan, too? I can't wait to see some of the crafts you made! I've been doing a lot of DIY projects, too. Some have turned out better than others ;) Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've been suuper busy!! Wow, Japan?? What a trip!! =D Are you going with him?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover