Friday, September 13, 2013

Goodbye August

I'm a few days, okay maybe over a week, behind on the calendar...I can't believe August is already over. August brought some fun times, busy times and September is going be one crazy month leading up to yet another crazy month with October. 
September is going to be full of studying for the NCIDQ, preparing for a wedding shower and who knows what else. I'm ready and willing to trust the Lord, find peace in His guidance, listen for His voice...give my life for His glory.
But real quick, let's take a  look at August with my instagram diy:



In other news...I'm on twitter now! yep...I gave in
So follow me!!
@mrsveronicaleeb

post signature

6 comments:

  1. So, I've been on twitter for months...and I still don't get it ;) But I will follow you! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, how is it September already?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. You left out the "n" in your twitter name above. But I still found you...having the same name and all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN collage:) Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, looks like a fun month! I love all the photos of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! following you on Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover