Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Exceptional Gifts: Dress Dreams

  
About a month and a half ago I was paroling etsy for some unique Christmas gifts for family and friends, also a wedding gift for a friends wedding that we would unfortunately not make it to. That's when I decided to make this blog series. I, like I am sure many of you, are doing gifts on a budget this year but still want to give my friends and family pretty, or fun or useful gifts, not something they're going to toss because it clearly said, hey I spent $10 on you this year. So every Wednesday tune in to find some unique, affordable and exceptional gifts for your family and friends. If you ever miss it, just click the button and it will bring up all the posts.

Some of you may have already heard of today's shop, Country Couture from the lovely Rachel. Rachel put this shop together not too long ago and boy and am I glad she did! If you're looking for that special outfit purchase for your mom, sister or friend then this is the place to go! Her prices are phenomenal for dresses, especially maxis!  And the quality is actually great! I had my reservations because her prices were so low but she's blown me away! Read on and then grab the discount code at the end for a special promotion!

Rachel offered to send me an item to review for the post and I ended up choosing the zig zag chevron dress in coral,  of course my favorite color. The dress is still available and is ONLY $16.50 yes, yes you read that correctly.

 I particularly love how the chevron has some pattern to it itself...so pretty.





I got the dress in and immediately slid it on...AMAZED. I particularly loved that the interior lining goes all the way to the end of the dress and doesn't let my panties show through. The fabric is so soft I never wanted to take it off. It's loose and doesn't cling to my rather curvy body and that's always a blessing! Also, Rachel is great on giving you her honest opinion. I have a rather thick set of hips and legs but the upper portion of my body is on the smaller side, Rachel helped me choose the perfect size. Thanks girl!

 I paired it with a sweater the other day because we actually got some cooler weather here! It was so comfy altogether, I'm definitely a fan.




Let's take a look at a few other awesome things in her shop:

First up the maxi dresses, they range from $16.50 to $38 with most of them in the low twenties. She has all different colors but these were my most favorite:



Rachel has dresses, tops, leggings and special plus size items. The prices of these are about the same as above, generally in the 20 range with some teens items and a couple thirty. Here are a few of those:



Be sure and check out some of her clearance items.

I think one of my favorite parts of showing off Country Couture today is getting to mention that you don't just have to take my words for the great quality and beauty of these products! You can check out my dear friend, Karla's opinion because she's purchased products from Rachel and clearly loves them as much as I do!

And one more GREAT thing for all of you! Rachel is offering you a special 20% off your first purchase! Seriously take advantage now! 


Use the discount code at purchase to get your 20% off: 

passnpnkprls13 




Keep up to date with new items, discounts and giveaways buy following:
Oh and here's a pic of when I first wore the dress:
 
post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a great store! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I LOVE THAT DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree she is a sweetheart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that on you! Also, the sweater combo..super cute! I may need to try that with one my self!

    Thanks for the review! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are a whole bunch of cute outfit choices! And I definitely love the prices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks great on you! And all the others are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what an awesome shop!!! I'm going to go look at it now!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Just wow! You are gorgeous in that dress. And the blue bag!! Awesome!!! :)

    Thanks for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning in that dress!!
    I have also shopped at Rachel's store. She kindly shipped to South Africa. I just love her stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Chevron has been everywhere this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cute in that dress, Veronica!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover