Friday, August 9, 2013

Paisles

Guys have you seen this video? bahaha...that's all I have to say.

Oh Welcome Friday! I'm so glad you are here... I don't know what it is about this week but man I'm done and I'm so ready for a weekend with my husband...I've missed him these last few nights.


Well it's time for another sweet round up of Paisley pictures...since clearly you didn't see enough yesterday.


My sweet baby praying before her dinner:


Clearly she has such a passion about praying before her meals...
 Her favorite spot in our home...she's slowly ruining those cushions...the things we allow our dogs to do

Oh my that face:

Anytime we get up and leave the sofa, Paisley jumps up and lounges all out...spoiled rotten:

I instagrammed this photo this week but my sweet girl spends every morning up stairs with me as I do my make-up and hair...doesn't matter what is going on downstairs, she's up with me...heart melts:

This is the closest to hipster I get:

Oh Paisley and her mud puddles, didn't I tell you about this yesterday? Yep I did, and yep this is a new puddle in a totally different place!

She sure does love her daddy:


Post run or play time this is where you can find this lazy girl, laying over her bowl...she doesn't even have to lift her head to drink, nope she just drops it into her bowl...


Kevin snapped this one of us randomly...I'm kind of in love with it!

I got to meet Holly AGAIN! I love her! As you can see our dogs our triplets, clearly.

Our sleeping beauty:


post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

3 comments:

  1. hahaha....she's a silly girl. NEVER enough puppy pix! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. my buddy and i just watched this video - we laughed SO HARD. loved that video. and love your sweet little (big) pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! Our black lab, Bud, likes to sit on the couch with us, too...I'm kinda upset I allowed him to do that, because now we'll have to replace the couch eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover