Thursday, August 29, 2013

Love at First Sight?

Heather, one of the cutest ladies out there, posted her six questions for friends last week and I liked them so much that I decided to join in!
Side note: if you missed THE COLOR RUN announcement and discount code yesterday, GO check it out HERE!
So here are my six questions answered.
Cause it's always fun to do a little about me posts here and there....


what is your go to outfit
I once did a post on my favorite clothing in my closet... I can't say I have a specific go-to outfit...dresses are my favorite, throw them on and done...I guess that counts for go-to outfit?
maybe my husband would better be able to tell me my go-to outfit?
if you could go out to coffee with anyone, past or present, who would it be
Heather said Jane Austen, and you know I think I'm going to have to steal her answer. It would be her or the people I listed here (which ironically, or not so ironically, Austen is on that list too)
what is one dream for your future
Materialistically, a home designed by myself with furniture and finishes I spent careful time selecting. Career wise, to go out on my own, be self-employed designer and event planner.
And bigger pictures, touch the world for Christ and make a difference for HIM...leave a legacy of love that honors HIM and brings HIM glory. THIS SONG.
Obviously, I'm bad at selecting just one....
where did you meet your boyfriend/fiance/husband
On facebook! True story...you can catch our first meeting here and tune in every Monday for our story!


do you believe in love at first sight
As a child, of course! Haven't we all seen Cinderella?
As I grew older, nope not really. I had no real instant attraction with either my first boyfriend or my sweet husband.
what do you want to be when you "grow up"
A self employed interior designer, and sometimes event planner. I'm starting to realize this is becoming more and more a dream of mine.
do you have the names of your future kids picked out
Absolutely we do! In fact, Kevin and I selected our kids names before we were even married. We picked Paisley's name far before we ever even found her. I think we will stick by the names we've chosen...the middle names, those might change with time.
why did you start blogging
This is embarrassing...I started getting into blogging by reading Jena's blog, which is stinkin hilarious...I knew her somewhat in college and as she is one fantastic writer, and I started finding other people's blogs to read...I decided that I would have to have my own blog in order to read people's blogs (who knows why)...and then I grew interested in writing our wedding process and it also just kind of seemed fun. I'm not a talented writer for sure but I've always enjoyed writing so I dove in (well after about 3 weeks of trying to decide on a name for it).
what is one food you could not live with out
Chocolate...anyone who knows me, knows I'm absolutely serious about this.
when was your first kiss
Well you'll just have to keep reading our story to find out now won't you?



*Pictures from the every so talented Birds&Coffee Design...see more of our anniversary shoot here.


ps:
 go meet Heather, I promise you won't regret it!


pss:
Side note: if you missed THE COLOR RUN announcement and discount code yesterday, GO check it out HERE!
post signature

9 comments:

  1. SO so so so sweet!! You are just beautiful dear friend. And my answers to this would be quite similar. I mean who in the world could live without chocolate. And I would LOVE to have coffee with Jane Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. It's fun getting to know even more about you! I love Jena.. she's hilarious! And I agree with you about chocolate. Hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the online meetings! :)
    Jane Austen is a great answer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun!!! i love that we are jane austen lovers... also LOOOOOVE these pictures. so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh!!! I love these q and a's. It's always wonderful getting to know more about bloggers I love. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had names for our kids picked out since before Angel and I were together....and I told him he gets no say in the matter, since they get his last name. :P Actually, he likes the names I picked out, except he teases me that we should name a son "Angel"....and I say "no way!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such excellent logic! I agree! :D

      Delete
  7. Love this! :) And I love chocolate too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun post! I also love dresses because they are the whole outfit and I don't have to think further :D As for kid's names... consider yourself lucky, they're a bone of contention here ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover