Thursday, August 22, 2013

Honeymoon Scrapbook

I've mentioned several times about how much I love scrapbooking but I've actually never shared any of my scrapbooks on the blog. So today I've got my honeymoon scrapbook highlight pictures to show you!
It's the only scrapbook I've completed this year, sad but true. I've decided that I'm going to have to do a new plan, scrapbook the big events and create those photo books for everything else. I've found a new photo book site that I'm so loving and I'm hoping to share with yall soon.

For now, here's my hands-on, paper, photos, glue, stickers, hand-made honeymoon scrapbook! I'm a big momemntos collector so you'll see a lot of unique things in my book, like notes from the hotels, tickets, and some things from wedding cards (our names on the front page, written by hand by my aunt).
You can catch my post on our honeymoon here.
























What do your scrapbooks look like?
post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

8 comments:

  1. Isn't scrapbooking so much fun? I love it. I have my whole wedding scrapbook up on the blog. It took me a whole year to finish, and I love looking at it! Yours is cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is cute! I haven't scrapbooked in years :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a labour of love!!! It looks lovely though, and such precious memories! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is so stunning!
    We had a photobook printed of our honeymoon. Of course, we forgot our camera and only had a cellphone (which we vowed we wouldn't take with but ended up coming along accidentally). We did buy an disposable camera for those underwater shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute...I'm pathetic at scrapbooking. I'm just not that crafty, I envy your talent!

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh I scrapbook too! (although you are much better than me!) this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove scrapbooking. I, unfortunately, got sidetracked with the wedding an am now 2 years behind. But I can't wait to sb my wedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't worked on a scrapbook in over a year--I like it, but I mostly only do it if I have company--you know, with other scrapbooking gals working at the same time! I can tell you're very meticulous about your album--it's a beautiful way to hold onto all those memories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover