Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Anniversary Pictures!!!

They are HERE!

We finally have our DVD of our favorite pictures that Anna from Birds&Coffee took for us on our actual Anniversary, June 1st.

We're so in love with them!

 We wanted to get a few with Paisley in just comfortable clothing and then a few in our wedding attire. We wanted these pictures to have more of a romantic feel to them than our wedding or engagement pictures did.
Well we took Paisley to a field with a lake and thought, this will look great! Right? Well yes except that you take our exceptionally water-loving dog near water and well you're going to get a water soaked dog. Yep, all that time we took to properly bathe her and dry her and brush her and clean her collar...all that for nothing. It was frustrating and then flat out hilarious, which ultimately led to some great pictures.

Here are a few of those:






Then we went off to a new location, where we were originally going to take our wedding day photos but then it rained on our wedding day, and changed quite literally in the parking lot of a hospital (because this little park is right by the hospital). That's talent yall. We were about all ready to go and realized Kevin forgot his belt, which kind of looks silly when you're all properly tucked in and looking proper minus a belt. So Anna helped us rethink our plan. She un-tucked Kevin, loosed up his tie, unbuttoned his shirt...and the result? Nothing like we thought but man did we love it! Since it was quite literally our anniversary we decided to bring our cake to the shoot and take our first bites there! Anna wanted us to throw it at each other, I would have gone for that except that I'm not into trashing the dress and I didn't want to pay to have it dry cleaned again.

Here are a few of those:







What do yall think? Which is your favorite?


We are picture lovers so we kind of want to do a little shoot of some kind every year.


post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

19 comments:

  1. I love every picture but the second one of you and Kevin in your wedding attire is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute...and I love that you put on the dress again! Love it! I love the cake ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh so pretty!!! I'm now more determined than ever to get my wedding dress over here! Really beautiful... I love the first photo of the post, and second one of you two in your wedding clothes - that light is so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! I love them!! I think the last one is my favorite! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! These are all fantastic! You are going to have fun decorating your walls, I can tell! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so stunning, lovely idea!! I can't pic a favourite - maybe the cake or the frame one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first picture and the second wedding dress picture best! You guys look great and I love that you got your wedding attire back out! Our wedding photos weren't the best, so I'm hoping that's good enough of an excuse to get pictures taken of us often :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so good! I love the one of you in your white dress with the sun peeking tjrough!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow...these pictures are adorable!! I love the one with you two holding hands and Paisley in the middle- that one would look really cute framed or even on a canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg!! LOVE these. You are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun shoot! I love that you got some pictures in your wedding attire! What a great tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are great! My favorites are the ones in your wedding attire. Such a great idea!


    -Haylee @ www.jetsandabrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. They turned out GREAT!!!! I wish I had thought of this last year...maybe we can do this every 5 years or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay!!! I love that you guys ended up with a much more casual version--with his shirt unbuttoned and your hair done simply, for your first year version of the wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet! And loved what the photographer did with your husband's clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You two are TOO cute! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty !!! I really love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So fun! Love the last one, those pics holding a pic every year are cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover