Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Twister Benefit Concert

Out of a random series of events, I scored two tickets to the Twister Benefit Concert hosted and organized by Toby Keith this past Saturday. It started at 3pm and went to just about 11pm...talk about a long but awesome day! My bestie, Kristina, was able to come up from Dallas to enjoy the event with me and boy were we glad to escape the 93 degree heat in between acts but going inside on the club level!
Many thanks to all those who made it possible for us to attend! It sure was such an awesome experience we shall never forget. So many great country artists and a spectacular fireworks show! Loved the whole day!


From the club level...you can see my car, we got special parking!

From the club level looking out onto the stage.

fly over


From our seats




Trisha Yearwood





got free snow cones on the way to the show!

Trisha and her husband, the great Garth brooks!

they are precious


Dunn from Brooks&Dunn

The man himself, Toby Keith singing RED SOLO CUP! It was pretty much awesome! They guy we sat next to at the show said he went to high school with Toby and said he didn't do much then, he was the quieter type and no one really knew him...also that Keith is his middle name, which was news to me!

I got some awesome video of the fireworks! It was so cool!

Maybe my sweet husby will combine the videos I took for me and make me a little video recap of the day... what do you think? 
ps: the top two spots for sponsorship are open on my blog! Don't miss out! Check it out here.

post signature
Be sure to swing by this lovely lady's blog:

9 comments:

  1. Yes to the video!!! I have chills. All the pictures are so cool!!

    You are drop dead gorgeous! Those curls! Ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun concert and time together! Those are the memories to keep stored in your pocket forever:) Love the hair and outfits- you are so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those curls are stunning! Looks like a fun time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you made out nicely! Glad you both had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so awesome!!!! I'm glad you had a great time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so awesome! Country music is my favorite kind, but the only concert I've been to is Darius Rucker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you just can't beat going to country concerts during the summer- and i love your plaids and curls! too cute :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so awesome you got to go! I heard it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We went too!! My cousin just moved to OKC and was able to get us tickets! It was a dream come true to see Garth and Trisha!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover